Forget the days when people used to save their music, images, videos and other important documents on the computer’s hard drive or in any memory card. It is the era of technology and everything has gone online so as the storage option. Yes, technology has changed a lot and now you can store everything on cloud storage. iCloud Drive is one such useful service where you can store your files like PDFs, photographs, music etc whatever you want. The best thing is you can access your files wherever you want using your iPhone, iPod, iPad, MacBook etc.
iCloud can also be called as a Dropbox alternative. So, no more roaming here and there with pen drives and hard drives, just create an iCloud Drive account you have everything on your iOS device. Below we have shared all the details about iCloud storage. Check them out below:
iCloud Drive Download – Login & Sign in in Mac & iPhone:
iCloud Drive comes with 5GB storage for free for all the devices. But if you need more space to store your file then you have the option to upgrade the plans. The plans are affordable and you can upgrade 2TB of space from any of the devices. The 2TB plan will cost you £13.99 per month whereas the 1TB, 50GB, and 200GB storage will cost £6.99, £0.79 and £2.49 per month respectively.
How to Upgrade iCloud Storage plans:
Upgrading the storage plan is very easy and you can do it from your iPhone, iPod or iPad itself.
Step no 1:
First of all, go to the Settings> Name> iCloud and then iCloud storage. In case you have a iOS 10.2 powered device or greater then go to the Settings> iCloud and click on Storage.
Step no 2:
Now you have to click on the Buy More Storage option.
Step no 3:
Now you can see different available plans with pricing, just choose the suitable plan for your needs and confirm by entering your Apple ID.
For Mac users:
In case you are a Mac user, click on the Apple icon and go to System Preference then iCloud. There you can see Manage option where you will find all the options and plans to buy more storage.
Best Features of iCloud Drive Download:
Below are the most useful features of iCloud Drive Login which makes it an all in one cloud storage platform.
- Now you can access iTunes in iCloud which is great to have. Using the iCloud you can easily download music directly to all the connected devices, you just need a Wifi/3G/4G data connection and you are good to go.
- With iCloud Drive, you will get MobileMe which enables you to use push mail, calendar apps, contacts for free. You can sync all of them in the cloud and use them to any of your devices on the go.
- Sometimes you might get worried about data loss. But with the new iCloud all your data like purchased music, app data, apps, photos, books, messages, ringtones will get backup automatically in regular intervals. So, if you have bought a new device you can sync all the data without connecting it to your PC or Mac.
- It will not only backup and store your data but also going to help you to find stolen device anytime wirelessly. You can even lock the device and wipe all the data easily and track the location to retrieve before its too late.
- It comes with a photo stream feature which will help you to stream photos to all the devices. So, if you have more than 1 device and you have imported or took images of them then you can see them on all the other devices easily.
- Just like the photostream features, iBooks is another useful feature that you can use. With this feature whenever you buy a book, it will automatically get published on all other devices which are connected via iCloud.
So, these are some of the useful features which iCloud Drive have. All of the above-mentioned features are useful to have.
In this era of digitalization, people are using cloud storage option instead of hard drives and pen drives. If you are among those users who want to upgrade the way to store files then the iCloud drive is the perfect solution for you. Do let us know if you have any other better available options to use.